Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesdays With a Twist #34 Link Up

Sorry I'm late, my daughter is here for the week, and of course the link up was not in the forefront of my mind.

Back to the Basics

Your posts will show up on four different blogs, and each blogger choices their own features. Be sure to visit all the hosts to see if you were featured.

Your host is Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary's Kitchen.
Co-hosts include Marci from Stone Cottage Adventures, Mindie from The (mis) Adventures of a "Born Again" Farm Girl, and me from It's Your Life.

I wasn't going to do any features due to my late post as it was, but I could not do that. I had to browse through the post and, I'm glad I did.

My first feature is from McMoozys Open House, Some Vintage Windows, love depurposed items.


I loved Doodle Buddies post on 7 Ways to Repurpose Pallets.



If you have been featured grab the button.


Back to the Basics

Also join me at Real Food Fridays Link Up, going on now through Dec. 2, 2013. If you have any real food (organic) posts stop by and share, or if you want to start eating real food (organic), but are not sure where to start, or just love new recipes, please stop by.

I know it says last link up, and it was going to be, until many comments led us to keep it going.

It’s Your Life

The party has started, so what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the awesome link party. Also thank you for linking up to the CLIMB with us. Very happy to have you join us.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete