Thursday, April 25, 2013

GMO Free Worldwide

Ms Mary from Back to the Basics, and I decided we are so passionate about letting others know about the dangers of GMOs that Mary created a Facebook page.

This is a place to share any and all news concerning GMOs and our food. It is also a place to share how to better educate others about GMOs. I have talked to some people who have literally said, "I don't want to know." What?????? I don't understand how someone would not want to know what they are eating.

I have also shared with others who have said that their child keeps getting sick and their white blood cells are low. Studies done on rats who were eating GMO foods showed that their white blood cell count decreased. White blood cells are the back bone of our immune system.

Others have complained that they are gaining weight, can't lose weight. However, when I share my story of how I have lost 5 lbs since eating organic, and did it effortlessly, they make excuses why they can't buy organic.

I want to know from others how to deal with these issues, and wake these people up to see that what they are eating is nothing but GMO junk. So, will you join us at our new Face page GMO Free Worldwide, to share, and learn? Please spread the word the more people we can get together the more we can learn from each other and find ways to educate others.


2 comments:

  1. Good job! I'm with you. My 15 yr. old was shown "SuperSize Me" in her health class at the beginning of the school year and that viewing had a larger effect on her than any of the information I've shared with her. Go figure. But, what ever works! It's so nice to not here the "can we buy this?" from her now. (Found you at the Aloha Friday blog hop :-> ).

    ReplyDelete