- Black pepper
- All purpose seasoning
- Mayonnaise I like Follow Your Heart vegan soy-free
Pack in the Nutrients
For various health benefits I also added, chia seeds, flax, nutritional yeast, and bee pollen.
- Chia Seeds - Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidant, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, niacin (B3,) and zinc.
- Flax - A great source for fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidant, and is said to aid in combating diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Nutritional yeast - Includes B complex (note all brands contain B12,) trace minerals, 18 amino acids it is great for hair, nails, tremors, insomnia, fatigue, loss of appetite, PMS, mood changes, irritability, and it is great for the memory improvement.
- Bee pollen - Bee pollen is noted as being the most nutrient dense food. It contains high levels of protein, not found elsewhere, free amino acids, B complex, and the benefits are to many to list. To see a list visit my post "Why I Eat Bee Pollen."
How do you make your food healthier?