It turns out bee products are a superfood, it is known to be one of the top, and a great source for concentrated nutrition. With our diets being mostly acidic it is good to know that bee pollen is an alkaline. This superfood does so much an entire book could be written on it. Without all the details here is what I learned about bee pollen from the book, which I will be buying. This is a must have book for anyone seeking a healthy life naturally, and includes recipes. So, here are the health benefits in simple form.
- High level antioxidant
- Fertitily improving properties
- Increases strength, endurance, energy, and speed
- Neutralizes many allergies
- B vitamins
- Helps relieve type 2 diabetes symptoms
- Easily absorbed
- One of the richest sources for bioavailable protein
- Contains up to sixty elements of minerals and trace minerals
- Eleven different major enzymes
- Aids in digestion
- Helps clear acne
- Assists in reversing aging and wrinkling
- Assits in helping anemia, constipation, colitis, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis
Also included in the book are Goji berries, cacao, maca, spirulina, AFA blue-green algae, marine phytoplankton, aloe vera, hempseed, and coconuts. There are recipes for each one of these superfoods with some containing multiple superfoods. The book states that if we all started eating a variety of these superfoods we would all be healthy, I'm in.
Did you know bee products where a superfood? Do you eat superfoods? If so which one/ones?