Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesdays With a Twist #13 Link Up

It's that time again bloggers for the Tuesday's With a Twist Link UP!!!!!


Back to the Basics







Link up all you  want until Saturday, please only family friendly posts. My featured blog post for this week, is....... My there were so many interesting ones last week hmmm.

Because I love to laugh, love kids, and love to smile Ice Block Sledding from Dandelions Picked


I love things that are unique and different like ChiChi PomPous Following the Biscuit Trail.


The last one I chose for not just my love of kids, but because I think so many times people don't educate them selves or care about things that do not effect them, so for my last feature I picked.
Living and Learning With Our New Normal's blog about the Spourdalakis Special Needs Tragedy.


If you have been featured don't forget to grab the button below, and then off to the partttyyyy.



Back to the Basics


Oh and don't forget to stop our host Mary from Back to the Basics and one of our returning co-hosts Marci from Stone Cottage Adventures. This means not only will your blog be seen on three different blogs, but bloggers have a better chance of being featured seeing as how your host and co-hosts will be picking their favorite blog/blogs of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Great features Joyce!
    Have a safe and freedom-filled 4th!

    ReplyDelete