|Photo credit; Mortal Journey|
1. Hula Hoop, it's a great way to burn calories
2. Jumping rope also helps burn calories
3. One of my favorite fun things to do on Saturday is listen to my favorite up beat music while I cook or clean and than burst into a fit of dance. I can't dance, but it is fun to try and burns calories.
4. Go outside and play Frisbee with the kids
5. Toss around the football or play catch
6. Create an obstacle course and challenge your kids or grand kids.
7. Rent a canoe, rowing will burn some calories and work those arms.
8. Take a hike the weather is getting nicer all over the country get out and enjoy it.
9. If you liked to skate as a kid, why stop? Visit a local rink or park, enjoy the weather and burn some calories.
10. Take a bike ride.
While I realize that not everyone can do these things or has access to children, do something fun, laugh it is good medicine. We all deserve to be happy and being happy equals good health.
What will you do for fun fitness this weekend?
What would you like to do?