Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesdays With a Twist #21 Link Up

Hi and welcome again to the Tuesdays With a Twist Link Up!!!

I am so excited, I have taken on a new endeavor, and my first article was published in the local paper. No, I am not getting paid, but maybe it's in my future. So, I have been trying to find a way to make some extra money, and I think I have a winner, read all about it in my last blog "Chainmaille Jewelry."


Back to the Basics

Your host is Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary's Kitchen.
Co-host include Marci from Stone Cottage Adventures, Angie from God's Growing Garden, and me.

Rules are simple family friendly blogs only, link up as many posts as you want, but please do not post one you previously posted on Tuesdays With a Twist. Show some love and visit some of the other bloggers, leave a comment letting them know you followed them from the Tuesdays With a Twist Link Up.

My feature pick for this week comes from Herban Mama I love to do things naturally and that is just what she did with her Liver Detox & Support Tea.


Remember your blog posts show up on four blogs be sure to check them all to see if you were featured, and then grab the featured button.


Back to the Basics


Now it's time to link up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment