Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesdays with a Twist Link Up

My great friend, fellow blogger,  and seed resource, Mary from Mary's Heirloom Seeds just started a link up on her blog Back To Basics. While that is exciting in its self, she invited me to co-host!!!! So, even though I have not been taking the time to blog as much as I use to, I said yes!!

Tuesday's with a Twist link up currently has no rules, but she may add some in the future. However Mary does ask that you consider following her via Bloglovin or on GFC available at Back to Basics. Okay so I lied about the rules there is one it must be family friendly, join the fun!!!

This link up starts Tuesday at 6:00 am and goes until Saturday 11:59 pm.

Love finding new blogs so excited to see what you all bring on. 



Back to the Basics




11 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog Joyce! Three of my kids were born the same years as yours, pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem Sandy, I use to do a lot of crafty things when my children were younger. Now they are older it has fallen to the way side, but I always appreciate what others are doing, thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  3. Hi Joyce! Great blog and party! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the invite. Am now following! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me over to your party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce,
    So nice to meet you! Thanks for leaving a comment on our post, Freezing Eggs. We have had chickens for eggs for about 10 years and love it! We just started doing meat chickens last year and love it, too!! I highly recommend it!
    We have homeschooled like you, my daughter was born in 1991 and my two sons in 1994 and 1995!! Small world.
    Julia and I have just started our new blog to work together and it has been so fun!
    Thanks for connecting.
    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Gloria it is a small world, wow 10 years good for you. Your blog looks great, following you now can't wait to see what you blog on in the future. Thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for hosting! I'm linking up my post on saving on the vet bill..

    ReplyDelete