Thursday, September 22, 2016

Podcast Guest Krista Nelson

This Friday September 23, 2016 join me on the weekly podcast via Haggie Shack & Wolf Spirit Radio from 6 pm - 8 pm central. Visit the "Podcasts" page on the website and subscribe to the YouTube channel.

This week I have a guest who is an awesome "Dream Coach," women, and friend. I met Krista back in 2014 on Linkedin and I invited her to be a part of a 30 day health challenge I held here on the blog. From there I asked her to be my dream life coach and she coached me for over a year and helped me to figure out my life after being a homemaker and homeschooling mom for 19 years. Krista was my co-host when I first started doing the podcast and remains a good friend today.

                  My Guest

                       Krista Nelson

Krista Nelson is an author, speaker and personal development coach at her own company Just Get It Done Now! which she launched after many years in web development and marketing for the newspaper industry and a public policy and technology company. 
 
Her published works include Create Your Dream Life in 6 Steps or Less with its two companion pieces, Create Your Dream Life in 6 Steps or Less WORKBOOK and My Dream Life Journal. Krista is also the author of, My Secret Barack: Crowning The King, a memoir of her experience attending the 2009 presidential inauguration of Barack Obama after becoming a delegate to the 2008 Democratic National Convention. 
 
She is a single mother of 5 children who all currently reside in Philadelphia PA. Krista holds a BA in Communications and an MA in Information Science Management.
 
What's New 
 
1. Krista is now a member of the Association of Personal Historians
2. Krista is writing and designing a Coaching in Nature Program which includes 1 book for every month featuring  a personal story, a guide and action steps to help you manifest your dreams. Online courses and coaching modules compliment each book.
 
Focus of Discussion
 
  • What it means to be a personal historian
  • What led to this work
  • Why Krista thinks it is important
  • Why we should use a personal historian
  • Coaching in nature program
  • Book writing and designing process
  • Photography process
  • Developing the online course work
  • Designing a coaching component. 
  • Start Featuring Joyce's Story
  • What's it going to be about?
Visit Krista 
 



1 comment:

  1. We are Webmaster Solutions. We specialize in developing and designing high-quality custom websites based on WordPress, concentrated on sales increase.

    ReplyDelete