After my month in health, and being told I was not doing the right type of exercise, I bought a rebounder. A rebounder is basically a mini trampoline.
There are many benefits to rebounding.
- Detox your lymph nodes
- Burn calories
- Lower impact on the joints
- Work the whole body at once
- Positive effect on every muscle and cell in the body.
- Strengthens the musculosketeal system
- Increases circulation and oxygenation to improve both organ and tissue health.
- Strengthens the heart
- Aids in increasing healthier red blood cells
- Aids in lowering blood pressure
- Less strain on the heart
- Improves lung capacity and respiration
- Helps to produce alkaline ph easier, important because the majority of us are to acidic.
- Aids in cellular and tissue repair when used on a regular basis.
- Better sleep
- Helps to improve balance
- The biggest benefit is that it is fun.
Urban Rebounder. My reasons for choosing this one are, first I have never used a rebounder and liked that it came with a stabilizing bar, which can be removed. It was not on for to long before I took it off, still nice to have. It also folds up for easy storage, came with two DVDs and can recline. Here you see how the recline feet fold under and are strapped when you don't want to use them. Since I use the DVD mine are down all the time as you can see in the picture below.
You can buy various DVDs to workout with both for the Urban Rebounder, and the rebounder in general. I took a look at the DVDs for the Urban Rebounder and don't like that there are various types of workouts on one DVD for instance on #1 which I would think was for beginners includes first timer, basic, intermediate, advanced, senior, and abs. Why would you do that, put seniors in the mix they need their own. So I decided to view some other rebounder workouts.
As I set off in search for other DVDs I came across the rebounder ones again surprisingly they have great reviews. That just goes to show you everyone is different. So, if you are interested in checking them out here are the links Urban Rebounding Workout DVD, Compilation 1 6 work outs, Urban Rebounding Workout DVD, Compilation 2 5 work outs, Urban Rebounding Workout DVD, Compilation 3 4 work outs, Urban Rebounding Workout DVD, Compilation 4 4 work outs, all have at least 4 stars, and you can watch a clip.
This post is long enough, so I will do another one on other DVDs that I would like to purchase in the future. Hmmm I'm thinking some for Christmas sure would be nice, burn off the extra holiday calories.
Do you do the rebounder? Do you use DVDs, if so what are your favorite?