Thursday, November 7, 2013

Real Food Fridays #12 Link Up

Thanks to all those who shared, and come back to share. I have pinned alot of great recipes to try.

Remember the only rules are family friendly, and no GMO junk. While you might be baking/cooking from scratch your ingredients could still be genetically modified. We started this link up to help others transition from GMO junk to real food (organic) along with sharing our homemade real food recipes.

It’s Your Life

Please grab the button and place it somewhere on your site, so others might find us also. While the link up is small at this time it is one of the most popular posts on my blog.

Show some love and check out the other blogs, there are some great and unique recipes being posted here, and let them know you followed them from Real Food Fridays. I don't know about you, but I love knowing how others found me.

Your hosts are Mary from Back to the Basics, and Mary's Kitchen along with Joyce from It's Your Life.

                  Your co-hosts are

I loved reading all the posts, and pinned so many, thank all of you for sharing, keep 'em coming. My features for this week are Pumpkin Ice Cream from Scratch Mommy.


I love the thought of Grind Your Own from A Life Unprocessed, this is something I want to do.


If you have been featured on any of the blogs hosting/co-hosting this link up your post will be pinned to the Real Food Fridays board on Pintrest.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Phoenix Helix for joining us again, I enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ragdoll Kitchen, what a fun name thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete