Saturday, October 6, 2012

Say You are Doing Excellent & Mean It!

Photo credit; Tiffany Outlet 4 U dot com


Many times we are asked “How are you?” and reply “Good” even if we are not. However, I have also been honest when answering this question, sometimes I would say “Good,” or if the day was so so I would reply “Could be better, could be worse.” Now when people ask how I am doing the majority of the time I reply “Excellent,” because most of the time that is how I am.

I have found that with three key ingredients in my life I can say I am excellent, and totally mean it.

Would like to know what the three key ingredients are? Stop by Friend Friday as Simply Helping Him to read the complete blog.

Thanks to Misty for giving me the opportunity to share at Simply Helping Him, stop by read my guest blog, and show some blogger love.





No comments:

Post a Comment