Monday, February 27, 2012

Exercising

Photo Credit: Online Nutrition Newspaper
I just got done checking the fitness and health group I belong to on Linkedin. I can not believe how many individuals are claiming to know how YOU can lose 10 lbs in a week. Or get that flat belly, and on and on, if these individuals who claim to know these secrets indeed worked out they would know they are fibbing, fibbing, fibbing.

We are all different, what works for me will not necessarily work for you. Oh really lose 10 lbs in a week sure because the first 10 lbs you lose is water weight. After that is when you need to work to get the extra weight off and keep it off. Do not fall for anything that promises you it can do something for you. I love Tae Bo, The Firm and Cathe Friedrich, but would never say you should do them because they work for  me and I enjoy them. That's me I am not you, you may loath throwing a punch or doing the step while working your abs.

When it comes to exercising it is all very personal, you need to find something you enjoy doing.  The important thing is to have both a cardiovascular work out along with a toning work out if you truly want to have a fit body. If not I at least recommend a cardo, cardo is anything that gets and keeps the heart rate up. No, running after kids and up and down the stairs does not count. If you like walking consider a power walk work out, I used do this and would walk along with my walk man to the beat of the music. Music should be up beat and lively to inspire this. Okay I think I have talked enough about this and got my point across to all my beautiful friends.

If you have any questions on this topic feel free to ask I will answer to the best of my ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment