We made some squash, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers to go in a salad. Instead of using salad dressing I added some of the dip to the salad which was to die for. Wish I thought to take pictures, but I was hungry and have been so busy with the magazine the thought never crossed my mind. Okay so these are the other ways I came up with that spinach dip could be used.
- Salad dressing
- Spread on a cracker and top with cucumber, olives, or whatever you fancy
- Use it on a baked potato
- Spread for sandwich, wrap, or roll
- Use as a sauce on top of noodles, rice, or quinoa
- Use to create a layered dip
- Use as a sauce on flat bread to create a cool veggie pizza
- Add it to mashed cauliflower
- Topping for potato pancakes or various fritters
- Make quiche
- Stuffed shells
- Omelet or add to scrambled eggs
- Deviled eggs
- Bagel spread
- Burger topping
- Chili topping
- Grilled cheese
- Fish dip
Do you have any other ways to use leftover spinach dip?
Have you tried any of these?
Stop by and get in on the 25 Paleo Mug Muffins e-cook book giveaway.