|Photo credit: It's Your Life|
The external benefits are as follows:
- All 20 known amino acids which includes the 9 essential amino acids our bodies can not produce.
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Most balanced, and richest resource of essential oils.
- The only thing plant that contains vitamin D.
- Essential fatty acids our bodies do not produce.
- A great amount of vitamin E.
- Aids in the relief of premenstrual stress
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties other oils do not contain.
- Improves symptoms of eczema.
- Excellent replacement for fish oil, and safe for pregnant/nursing woman.
- Can help to prevent the following high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, cancer, arthritis, and more.
- Aids in the development and function of the brain, nervous system, and healthy cell membranes.
- It also increases stamina, speeds healing, increases vitality, promotes calmness, reduces inflammation, diuretic, treats bacterial infections, and more.
- Great for nails, hair, and skin.
- Great source of vitamins and nutrients for vegans.
- I love this it is a natural sun blocker.
Because the lipids contained in Hemp seed oil are nearly identical to ours it penetrates and lubricates our skin with no oily feeling, or build up. It also said to aid with skin conditions such as ache, eczema, and psoriasis. The great thing about using Hemp oil on your skin is that it will clog your pores like other oils. Hemp seed oil also helps to even out skin tone, along with detoxifying your skin as well.
If you make homemade skin products of any type consider adding Hemp seed oil. However, like essential oils you need to add when the product has cooled off.
Sorry about the poor photo I could not find an image of the one I use which is from Mountain Rose Herbs, and organic, anyway wanted to finish this blog before I need to run off. If you would like to purchase some please consider using the affiliate link on the right, just type in Hemp seed oil in the search box.
Related blog Hemp vs Marijuana
This post was shared at Wildcrafting Wednesday